How does it work?
- After registration, you will be placed on a waiting list. As soon as we are sure that we have a spot for you and enough students to open the group, we will send a confirmation and payment link.
- Please read the course descriptions carefully and make sure you have the required skills for the chosen group.
- The Tuxedo Junction and Frim Fram Sauce groups are invitational, meaning that you must have been invited or approved by your teachers to join. If you have not taken any classes with us before, please contact us to arrange a try-out dance class to ensure that you fit into the group.
- If you have missed many classes, consider retaking the same course or asking whether you can make up the missed classes for free in the next block with another group (up to two classes).
- If groups cannot proceed due to low subscriptions, we will try to find an alternative for you, such as another group or private (or semi-private) classes. If we cannot accept you due to a leads-follows imbalance, you will be offered the option of changing your dance role’s group.
- If you are unsure, please ask your current teachers or come to one of the teachers at the social and ask for advice. In the first class, your teachers will evaluate the group’s level and may recommend switching groups, if possible.